If you suffer from IBS have been diagnosed with it then hypnotherapy can help. It has proven to be the most effective way of relieving symptoms. It has better results than any other form of treatment. Research following over 200 people at Withington Hospital in Manchester found that 71% of patients responded well to hypnotherapy. Reducing the frequency, the strength of the episodes and general increased feeling of well being. The research continued to monitor the group and a follow up 5 years later showed that the results of the hypnotherapy continued to work long after the 12 week 1 hour sessions.
Hypnotherapy is such an effective method of reducing IBS problems that results are often noticed very quickly, often after the first session
- Hypnotherapy helps to reduce the pain and cramps that are associated with IBS.
- It helps to reduce bloating and can often eliminate it.
- It helps you to focus on a more positive future when you can feel more comfortable.
- You feel more sociable and can join in life.
- It increases self confidence and self esteem.
- You have times when you can forget it completely, even those times when it used to be at the forefront of your mind.